So, if you read my post on my “Six Must Have iPhone Apps,” you already know that I am a big fan of Pandora. I use it on my computer, on my phone, in my car, and on my TV. It’s actually a genius concept if you think about it. Simply type in a song or artist that you like, and it will give you a customized playlist/station with music for hours and hours. As far as I’m concerned, there’s always a good time for Pandora. Whether your studying, walking to class, driving, cooking, cleaning, or working out, who doesn’t like good music?! So without further adieu, here are my favorite Pandora stations!
- U2 radio: Easy going, great music. And I love the oldies thrown in here.
- Ed Sheeran radio: This is a newer find, but since I’m obsessed with Ed Sheeran I love this one.
- Gravity (John Mayer) radio: Very frequently played, especially when doing homework. Calming, relaxing, and perfect.
- Maroon 5 radio: Appropriate for any time or occasion.
- Tim McGraw radio: For when I’m feeling country.
- Workout radio: This one’s pretty self-explanatory. Good workout music, especially if you like the upbeat, top-40 pop stuff.
- Savage Garden radio: Total throwback. Sounds like a weird pick, but perfect mellow and old school music to do some homework to.
- Backstreet Boys radio: Feel free to judge me for this one, but I’ll be too busy jamming to Nick Carter to care. I was raised on the backstreet boys and all the other 90s pop artists this station plays, so obviously I love it.
- Stevie Wonder radio: I’m a sucker for oldies and Motown, so I love this station.
- Christmas radio: Even though this station only gets use for a month or two a year (I like to stretch the Christmas season as long as possible), it is guaranteed to put you in the holiday mood.
So that’s my list! It may seem like a lot, but in the Pandora-scheme of things it’s really not that big. Give them a listen and tell me what you think!