Hi there! So I thought that this might be a fun blog post to do. Also probably a little embarrassing, but hey, maybe it will be entertaining for you. I always love when bloggers who I follow share things like this, and I fell like it can help the readers to get to know them better. So, without further adieu, here are 15 random facts about me!
- I am terrified of rats. I hate them, and I think everything about them is gross. When I was a little kid, I stepped barefoot on a dead/split open rat that a cat had so graciously left on the doormat outside my house. It scarred me for life.
- I have to make my bed everyday. Not necessarily every morning, but at some point in the day I have to. Maybe it’s a little OCD, but I hate going to sleep if the bed’s not made and if the covers are all messed up. A lot of the time I’ll even make my bed right before I go to bed. Weird, I know.
- I am obsessed with tomato basil soup. I’ve always liked it, but in the last year my love for it has gotten a little out of hand. Now I’m a sucker for the more “gourmet” kinds of this soup, but in a pinch a can of Campbell’s Tomato, some dried basil, and milk will also do just find. (Tip: it’s extra yummy if you top it with some croutons! Try it, I dare you.)
- I’ve already made a post about this one, but I notoriously have bad luck. Seriously, the weirdest stuff happens to me.
- I really hate guacamole. I can barely even look at the stuff. Everyone thinks I’m nuts for this, but I just can’t stand it. Why? Four words: food poisoning in Mexico. Enough said.
- I love dogs, and am especially crazy about my pup Lexi. I’ve had golden retrievers my whole life, and probably too obsessed with them (especially puppies!).
- I’ve never been to Europe, and am dying to get over there. Top places on my to-visit list are Italy, Spain, and Greece.
- I’m a pretty average height (5’ 5”) but for some reason have this idea that I’m the shortest person alive. Maybe it’s because my younger brothers are both taller than me now, and they never let me forget it.
- If there’s something I want to know/learn about/learn how to do, it will bug me until I figure it out. This usually results in an extensive Google or YouTube session.
- I’m a Leo, and I feel like the zodiac description of Leos is strangely close to my personality.
- I’ve never broken a bone, needed stitches, gone to the ER, or anything like that. How I’ve managed to escape any of those is beyond me, especially considering how much of a klutz I am. (I should probably knock on wood right about now…)
- I love to cook and bake. I swear that I should have been born Italian, because it’s my favorite food to cook!
- I absolutely love fruit and will eat pretty much any kind, but I’m not a huge fan of veggies. I wish I liked more, but the list of vegetables I’ll actually eat is pretty limited.
- My car hates me. I’ve owned it for 3 years and it’s been in the shop approximately 16 times since then. We have a love/hate relationship.
- My favorite/lucky number is 15 (How appropriate for #15 on the list!)
So that’s it! At least for now! This was a pretty fun list to compile, so maybe I’ll do another post like this again soon!