Hi! So I’ve done a few make-up and beauty related posts in the past, and wanted to keep up with those. So today I thought I would share with you the products I use on a daily basis. I may vary the eye shadows I use a bit depending on my mood, how lazy I’m being, or what I’m wearing, but in terms of everything else this is a pretty consistent guide of how I do my makeup. I’ve experimented with everything from drugstore to high-end makeup products, and this routine is good mix of both.
- Loreal Youth Code BB Cream (in Light)
- Loreal True Match Lumi- Healthy Luminous foundation (in soft ivory)
- Bare Minerals Matte Foundation (in Fairly Light)
- Bare Minerals Warmth All-Over face color (bronzer)
- e.l.f. Studio blush (in Twinkle Pink)
- Ulta “Iceland” eye shadow (as a highlighter)
- e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
- Ulta “Lustre” eye shadow
- Ulta “Bermuda Sand” eye shadow
- MAC “Blitz and Glitz” fluid-line eyeliner gel
- Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara (in very black)
- e.l.f Eyebrow Kit (in medium)
- Urban Decay All Nighter makeup setting spray
So there you have it! Those are my everyday, no-fail product preferences. What are your faves???