Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and were able to enjoy the holiday with your friends and family! It was so nice to have a week off from school, and to be able to relax and hang out with my loved ones. I certainly have a lot to be thankful for!
I am so excited that it is officially December! Christmas time is probably my favorite time of year, and I can’t believe it’s already upon us. I thought it could be fun to do a post talking about some of the things I’m excited for this month, and what better day to do one than December!
- It is now socially acceptable to listen to Christmas movies! Confession: I’ve been listening to it since the day after Halloween anyways.
- It is also now socially acceptable to watch Christmas movies: Confession #2: I’ve been watching them since the day after Halloween anyways too.
- Christmas is only 24 days away!
- Putting up Christmas decorations (and decorating the tree)
- This semester is almost over! This one’s bittersweet actually, but I’m relieved to be done with all my final projects and exams.
- I am going to Disneyland with my family once I finish up finals and head home. One of the only things I love more than Christmas is Disneyland, so I’m pretty stoked to go to Disneyland at Christmastime
- I will have almost 5 weeks of Christmas break before I have to go back to school
- I get some quality time with my family
- I get to hang out with my Dog, Lexi!
- I will be able to see all of my friends from home, even one of my best friends who goes to school in Scotland
- I get to sit by the fire and drink hot cocoa once I get home (I don’t have a fireplace at my apartment here, it’s a bummer!)
- We get to celebrate my best friends birthday
- We get to celebrate my mom and younger brother’s birthday too!
- I can bake lots of yummy treats
- I get to go shopping for Christmas presents (I love buying presents for other people)
- I get to wrap said presents (I also love wrapping presents!)
- I will be able to hang out in Seattle, and also visit Portland and Vancouver, BC!
- My friends and I are planning on giving food to the homeless downtown, inspired by this video. I can’t wait!
- There’s a good chance we’ll get snow this year!
- New Years Eve
What are you looking forward to? Xoxo,